OK ready or not here we GO....
If you're hoping to find a fling this summer, here are five tips to help make it happen. They're are kind of obvious, buuuut if they work . . . who cares?
1. Go Outside. It sounds obvious, but that's where you're going to meet people. So accept every invitation that comes your way: Beach parties, barbecues, weddings . . . anywhere you know a lot of people will be.
2. Dress Sexier. Ladies, flaunting what you've got is more acceptable now that it's summer. So if you've got a sexy bikini or a flirty summer dress, this is the perfect time to bust it out.
3. Go out in Smaller Groups. Head out on your own, or with one or two friends. It's a lot less intimidating for someone to approach you when you're not surrounded by 15 of your friends.
4. Try a New Place. Instead of heading to your favorite hangouts, hit up a place you've never been to, like a rooftop bar or a random outdoor concert.
5. Don't Take Things Too Seriously. Even if you're looking for something long-term, summer flings are usually just that . . . flings. Sure, some of them do turn into something more . . . but the point is to just enjoy it while it lasts.
*Any to add?